Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012

I had a great new year celebration in real life and now I am coming back to blog new items! Yay :) Ofcourse I also add some free stuffs like this skin from Al Vulo that made my avi look so Asian ♥ ♥ ♥ and these nails from Candy Nail lucky board that is so cute. I love these clutches from - Nemesis - because of its elegant looking and for fun I worn these boots from WOoT to match my mini dress from Dirty Lil Secrets. I also received many poses from Fly Lily and they look so great and this is one of the sample but exclusive for XY ROOM. All of them are ready to grab so visit their mainstores now. Happy new year again everyone ♥♥♥

Tokyo Girl Hair Kara Asymetric by Circe Ishtari ♥Ne௰♥
Al Vulo Nana* Soul Of Angel Skin by Hlin Bluebird Group Gift
Tameless Eyes - Onyx by Nita Bracken ♥Ne௰♥
Tameless 5 Stone Necklace by Nita Bracken ♥Ne௰♥
Graffitiwear Feathered Aztec Pendant by Chalice Piers FWH
Dirty Lil Secrets My Lace Dress by Lexi Zeplin ♥Ne௰♥
Candy Nail Snowman White by Peche Bury Lucky Board
- Nemesis - Secret Clutch by Calypso Clip ♥Ne௰♥
WOoT Booty by Joice Dreamscape ♥Ne௰♥
Fly Lily Dani 1 Poses by Melina Fetuccio XY ROOM