Saturday, October 29, 2011

Where in the hell are those girls >:[


Shhhh I went to a nude beach called "Paradise Sex Beach" and just got bored waiting for my friends to come online. The beach gave me an idea to take my photos there lol and here it is. 
I spotted an awesomesauce footwear at the *LpD* Les Petits Détails and yeah it look so great on my pixel feets *rawr* Thank you Nevery Lorakeet for this cool item :) And about the skin? Why am I doing multiple posts with it, because I am so in love with this skin!!!!!!! I got another cool belt from .::PiCHi::. which is good for high waists bottoms. Scarf on the beach? Why not? lol I love it and I am going to wear it!*I <3FashiOn* released that scarf. Have fun yall. 


::Exile:: Iona Hair by Kavar Cleanslate The Dressing Room BLUE
KRASOTA - Tatyana skin by NinasBell ♥Ne௰♥
*BOOM* Lil bow Peepers by demi (ophelia.demina) ♥Ne௰♥
- Nemesis - Dance earrings by Calypso Clip ♥Ne௰♥
A.M.K.R Tank top by ℳariℓyɳ (marilyn.mistwallow) MHOH
*I <3FashiOn* Wool Hot Scarf by PaTTy90 Paule ♥Ne௰♥ XYROOM
CONCRETE FLOWERS- Acorn Necklace by Lynaja Bade TSH
*I <3FashiOn* Butterfly Ring by by PaTTy90 Paule
Mstyle <3 Bracelet by Mikee   (mikee.mokeev) Group Gift
Mstyle The Cig by Mikee   (mikee.mokeev)
.::PiCHi::. TASHA Suede Belt by Tissu (zxxrysa.magic) ♥Ne௰♥
Jack Spoon Micha Shorts by Steffy Ghost ♥Ne௰♥
*LpD* Les Petits Détails - *Lilly* Shoes by Nevery Lorakeet ♥Ne௰♥