Friday, October 28, 2011

Is she still alive? o.o

The cap is not for boobs loool but yeah just hiding private parts =P VooDoo released their new cap with tag  hanging. This cap can be worn in 2 ways... not with boobs attachment okay? lol. Its perfect and can fit any head shape. I love foot wears but I can only wear 2 but I have all the colors so I will just show you ^^. These are the boots from *SeVered GarDeN* lovely texture? Hell yeah >=D Spirit Store also got their new sexy shorts and here it is. More colors at the main store. Adding some body tattoo from Purpur Ahhhh they look so great!!!!! Also grab those mouth tapes from *I<3 FashiOn* That is all k thanksbai! "my avi is alright"

VooDoo Cap by ѕιииєя (jupyter.lecker) ♥Ne௰♥
[soap] Dorkules Glasses by иega Loch (loch.newchurch)
*I<3 FashiOn* Tape by PaTTy90 Paule ♥Ne௰♥
Elate! Darling Scarf by Kellie Iwish The Seasons Hunt
Spirit Store Nikita shorts belt by Spirit Osmus ♥Ne௰♥
Purpur Tattoo Petals by Morgana Ezvalt ♥Ne௰♥
Dark Watch Garter net by Mrs. Graves (leeloo.graves)
*SeVered GarDeN*  Akis-Boots by Berta Avro ♥Ne௰♥