Friday, November 4, 2011

Good or bad news?

I got another guide for you all :) Well everything are mixed up. Fashion with fun story >D Anyway just saw a newspaper out of the marketplace and I thought of starting a new entry to blog. What is my outfit for today? See below... Special thank to Zalyn Bailey owner of *VoguE* for letting me blog her Casual stuffs. 
Was wandering around different sims the other day then I spotted this store and I liked it :) 
Another thing. Some people are asking me to post the poses I was using but unfortunately I cant do that. I bought some cheap poses and edit them by myself while taking picture :3 Example these photos. These poses are edited inworld. Eppppp!!!! Before anything else I dont sell poses  =P
I hope you guys like it ^^

Tukinowaguma Shirley Hair by AlexWyler Yoshikawa
JeSyLiLO :::Snow:::*SunKissSkin* by LiLO Glom ♥Ne௰♥
*VoguE* Neva Casual Top by Zalyn Bailey ♥Ne௰♥
PURPUR Skirt Lusya by Avrora Tutti ♥Ne௰♥
*LpD* Les Petits Details Summer Girl Bag by Nevery Lorakeet Group Gift
::LEO-NT:: SLUSH SLURPY ~lemon~ by lady drezelan (lady.leonard) Group Gift
*I <3FashiOn* Whimsical Boots by PaTTy90 Paule ♥Ne௰♥
Bay City Bugle delivery! Newspaper by Kasabian Robonaught