Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Im sure you will love it too.... RETRO~

Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Lol I know this post is not regarding about Chinese New Year but well I will include that just to greet everyone specially Chinese people :)
Today I have this look. Yes its colorful. I know its not pure retro but my theme still retro haha. Bright colors... yes it is but with some fashion trends, these colors are good. I hope you will like my look for today, not making it long :3

LeLutka - KNOTTED hair by Thora Charron
nerveux Hat oo4 -keyboard- by Paoluu Oceanlane Subcriber Gift
Dead Apples Doll Blush by Soleil Reid
AlterEgo Trendsetter LipStick-Call Girl by Toxxic Rhiannyr
REDGRAVE Bella Teeth (comes from Bella Skin) by Emilia Redgrave Ne௰♥
E-Clipse Design Glasses Mod by Thetra Blackheart past Winter Fair Gift
nerveux Star Shape Pierce Earrings by Paoluu Oceanlane Gatcha
Apple May Design Crater Necklace-Stone by Apple May Ne௰♥
Apple May Design Little Rock Bracelet by Apple May Ne௰♥
SCRUB Army Nails by Ramon Jonstone Ne௰♥
SCRUB Kamikaze Pochette by Ramon Jonstone Fashionably Late Ne௰♥
BoHo HoBo Turquoise Jean jacket by Trill Zapatero Subcriber Gift
AlterEgo Sexy And I Know It Dress by Toxxic Rhiannyr
Milk Motion My Cut Out Leggings by Marie Lauridsen Group Gift
AlterEgo Detox Boots by Toxxic Rhiannyr Ne௰♥