Thursday, January 19, 2012

Goodmorning Sunshine

Summer is almost there, probably some of you are already planning what to do, what to wear or where to go during this season. Well for my outfit today, I chose this new one piece dress from Dirty lil Secrets. I like this color to fit my bright day :) Also wearing different accessories from different designers and ofcourse my awesome nails from SCRUB. I am also carrying the WOoT Ahoi new bag. This bag got two options to carry(hand and shoulder).
If its hot it doesnt mean you cant wear any make up. I dont have on anyway lol. I just got lipstick from AlterEgo. This bright pink is pretty good for my mood and I love it because it fits my skin. 
I hope you all like my look for today.

Wasabi Pills Taleen Mesh Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon Ne௰♥
AlterEgo Trendsetter LipStick - French Kiss by Toxxic Rhiannyr
Apple May Designs Big Shades by Apple May
SCRUB Duckling Cameo Earrings by Ramon Jonstone Snuggly Duckling
Dirty lil Secrets Spring Fling Balloon Mesh Dress by Lexi Zeplin Ne௰♥
I <3FashiOn Diseased Heart Necklace by PaTTy90 Paule Ne௰♥
SCRUB Rockers Nails by Ramon Jonstone Ne௰♥
Tokyo Girl gPhone Black by Circe Ishtari
Apple May Designs Little Rock Bracelet (Right) by Apple May Ne௰♥
Ear Candy Fab Bone Triple Bangles (Left) by Maeve Mortlock Ne௰♥
WOoT Bag Ahoi! by Joice Dreamscape Ne௰♥
Kalnins Footwear Lizette Blue by Maris Kanto
Label Motion NYG Pose 5 by Anne Dakun Dollarbie Gift
Label Motion NYG Pose 4 by Anne Dakun Dollarbie Gift
Winter Is this Snow? Pose by Winter Viper Gift