Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lady GaGa O.O






Inspired by Lady Gaga fashion style I mixed up the set of clothing from R.icielli store. I like it alot from unique image of mine. I dont usually wear high stated fashion style but this one made me like working on it.
This ankle boots is also my first new style of shoes and its my pleasure to have my own pair :) Thank you miss Fhara Ricielli for letting me blog these items from your awesome store and that is R.icielli.
Skin skin skin ofcourse I always like the skins from *JeSyLiLO* and this new Autumn skin is the one that I chose for this outfit :) Autumn skin got different make ups so visit *JeSyLiLO* for more options. 
Enjoy shopping everyone! Always choose the best!!!!!!

*JeSyLiLO* :::Autumn::: by LiLO Glom ♥Ne௰♥
Wasabi Pills Mimi Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon
 Creamshop Glam earring by SAZAE Yoshikawa
Elygo Sunglasses Racing (unisex) by Mari0 Capalini ♥Ne௰♥
R.icielli - MISSEILING V2 leather jacket by Fhara Ricielli 
Spirit Store -Gift Top by Spirit Osmus 
R.icielli AMANDA highwaisted skirt by Fhara Ricielli 
R.icielli OXFORD II ankleboots by Fhara Ricielli ♥Ne௰♥