Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Save me

The whole outfit is from Wallflower including the tattoo.

Woooooh New fresh release from *I <3FashiOn* . This street skatebag got different style to choose so visit *I <3FashiOn*  for more options and grab them now :) 
Yes another new release of skin from ...::: AV!SAGE :::... This is the tan set of skin called Rasha. As you can see it has different make ups and also different skin tone available at the ...::: AV!SAGE :::...

...::: AV!SAGE :::... RASHA  Tan skin by Sabreen Held ♥Ne௰♥
Le*Se - Star shape by sln Cascarino
[LeLutka]-RUSH hair by Thora Charron ♥Group Gift♥
Wallflower Bella top by Moxiemayhem
Wallflower Vintage Short and Revolver tattoo by Moxiemayhem
~Pepper~ Kiss me belt by Danni Pfeffer ♥Ne௰♥
*I <3FashiOn* Street SkateBag by Patty90 Paule ♥Ne௰♥