Monday, September 26, 2011

Lost




Hello everyone :) I will be sharing again a new style or should I say a new store to shop and that is .::YoPulga::. owned by Adelaide Radikal. All these clothes are made by her *winks* and with a little match up I wear socks with different color to choose from Rock Me Amadeus  by Amadeus Beattie. Okay back again with the clothing :) The top with mouth logo really catches my eyes and made me want them sooooo bad and yay ofcourse I have them now :) Plus!!!!! The red skirt will surely match it with that suspender. That skirts suspender got 3 options when u buy it, its either you wear the left or the right part only or have them both attached in you :) And these mini dresses. I know I didnt put something to add for it but Im just showing what this .::YoPulga::. got. Anyway I cant show all so you guys must visit the mainstore now and check the other sexy stuffs. They also selling some poses.. Models go check it out.
I know everyone love new stores ^____^

LeLutka RYKIEL hair by Minnu Palen
.::YoPulga::. Mouth White Jacket by Adelaide Radikal
.::YoPulga::. Red Mini Jeans by Adelaide Radikal
.::YoPulga::. Short Dress Blue/Pink/Red/Black by Adelaide Radikal ♥Ne௰♥
Almost free Rock Me Amadeus Cute Socks Set by Amadeus Beattie