Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome to Tokyo





Biiiishes here we come!!!! Bahahaha :) Anyway I got this another style to share.. Yeah I like eeeeeet!!!! This how I combine my stuffs muahahaha. Check out this lovely butterfly set from  *I <3 FashiOn* exclusive for XYROOM so it will be sold for a limited time :) And also these new release outfits from Wallflower and KHUSH. Isnt it sexy? Supah sexy!!! Stares at the bag O.O yep it is free >:O Get it! More accessories at the *I <3 FashiOn* mainstore so visit it now :) 

LEFT:   [Shag] hair - Voulez-Vous                                         
           [Steinwerk] - Heart II Sunglasses MHOH1 #4
           Wallflower Skully Tee by Moxiemayhem Resident ♥Ne௰♥
           Wallflower Voodoo Love Tattoo by Moxiemayhem Resident ♥Ne௰♥
           Wallflower Graffiti Baggies by Moxiemayhem Resident ♥Ne௰♥
           =IZUMIYA= Sports Bag ♥Free♥
           La Pepa Shoes MHOH1 #056

RIGHT:   [Shag] hair- Love Is A Battlefield
             Le*Se Shape Jill by sln Cascarino ♥Ne௰♥
             *I <3 FashiOn* RuinatiOn Sunglasses by patty90 Paule
             KHUSH - Sabra's Bra's by Liess Paine ♥Ne௰♥
             KHUSH - Sofia's Rolled ups pants by Liess Paine ♥Ne௰♥
             *I <3 FashiOn* Butterfly Set In by patty90 Paule exclusive For XYROOM "October" 
             *I <3 FashiOn* Check Slip-On by patty90 Paule