Monday, October 24, 2011

I am going to buy that sofa!


Color of the day? Yellow! Loool. This isnt me but yeah I am trying to a new style of fashion. Who is Tintin anyway? A ragged punk girl who loves urban style? Like what I said I am random in Second Life.
Here now I am posting a casual look, odd seeing me like this? I know right but I love it. Thank you to Calypso Clip owner of - Nemesis - for letting me review her awesome items. This dress and accessories are designed and created by her. Not happy with the color? Dont worry they got different color inside their mainstore. Just visit - Nemesis - for your choice :) Anyway my theme for today is yellow heheheh <3
Another great item has released by Tissu (zxxrysa.magic) owner of .::PiCHi::. This buckled boots are now out! Grab your pair. Thank you Tissu and Calypso. Im getting inlove with your items.

[Shag] - Falling Slowly Hair by Sebastien Aries The Seasons Hunt
-CandyDoll- Olivette Natural by CandyDoll (rebeca.dembo) ♥Ne௰♥
- Nemesis - Dance earrings by Calypso Clip ♥Ne௰♥
The Secret Store - Casual Black by Maylee Oh Group Gift
- Nemesis - Fresh dress by Calypso Clip ♥Ne௰♥
Izzie's - Leona Bag tropical by Izzie Button
- Nemesis - Lady bangles by Calypso Clip ♥Ne௰♥
::LEO-NT:: The Last Butterfly's Ring by Magdalena Bergamasco Group Gift
::LEO-NT:: Coffee to go by Magdalena Bergamasco Group Gift
.::PiCHi::. DASHER Buckled Boots by Tissu (zxxrysa.magic) ♥Ne௰♥


The photo was taken here: Jack Spoon