Wednesday, October 7, 2015

How deep is your love?

I want you to breathe me in
Let me be your air
Let me roam your body freely
No inhibition, no fear

Open up my eyes and
Tell me who I am
Let me in on all your secrets
No inhibition, no sin
LiXiaoyu
LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar by Maximillion Grant
[taketomi] ME!ME!ME!_II_Reds Hair New
-tres blah- Sunnies - Cherry Sunglasses
Inhale With Eyes to Hear Tattoo New
[sleepy eddy] protect watch
Kibitz - Clemencia ring set -  gold @Kustom9 New
Shi Gears studded handphone case Group Gift
Shi Namecard holder w chain Group Gift
-Pixicat- Dusk.Top (Orange) @Collabor88
KITJA - Vanda Pants KHAKI @Uber
Pure Poison - Anime Platforms New

Kievenergy
GABRIEL Riders jacket & hoody / Black
GABRIEL Ripped pants_light blue
[VALE KOER] DEADSTOCK TRAINERS NIGHTRUN
 -Entente-  Anchor Necklace