Saturday, September 10, 2011

Naughty me










Feeling naughty in front of the camera? Nah. It is just some expressions you can do when chatting with someone :) This is my new set of stuffs from random stores. The new skin from Deesses really fits the mood "seducing" =P Add the retro looking sunglass from I <3 FashiOn  to your daily style and ofcourse the new stuffs from VooDoo shop :) Hmmm tongue... Lickable eh? Haha. I also like this outfit from KHUSH weeeee.
Here is the guide for everything. Click the name for TP.
  
Deesse's Skins Danielle Pale -make up 8- ♥Ne௰♥
I <3 FashiOn RuinatiOn Sunglasses Green ♥Ne௰♥
VooDoo Koke Tongue ♥Ne௰♥
I <3 FashiOn Biscuit Necklace (ABBH hunt) ♥Ne௰♥
MANDALA TAKARA Bangle/Inca gold & Nail&Ring
KHUSH Abby Greens top
KHUSH Elena Leggings
VooDoo Feets Piercing ♥Ne௰♥