Saturday, October 22, 2011

Epic witch! LOL



Went sim hopping with a friend then i realized I can take the photos here in Innsmouth for my blog.
Whats the theme? I feel witchy but nah it is still cute lol. Thanks to xminee Zarco for this full outfit. What come with the outfit? Well everything you see with it specially the boots, scarf, leggings etc. More colors to choose from their store so visit X.Z. Fashion to check them out. {*I <3 FashiOn*} release new great accessories. This sunglasses are color changable so pic any color u desire. They even also added their music guitar at the Grung Soul Project. Check them out. Woooot .:::YoPulga::. made a face tatto :o. This war face tats got different colors and I sooo love it!!! Combination of my weird mind lol.

Wasabi Pills Up In The Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon 
X.Z. Fashion Complete Outfit Lexi by xminee Zarco ♥Ne௰♥
.:::YoPulga::. War Face Tattoo by Adelaide Radikal ♥Ne௰♥
{*I <3 FashiOn*} VanityButterfly Glasses by Patty90 Slade (patty90.paule) ♥Ne௰♥
{*I <3 FashiOn*} DeliciOus Tongue by Patty90 Slade (patty90.paule) ♥Ne௰♥
{*I<3 FashiOn*} Music Guitar Bag by Patty90 Slade (patty90.paule) GSP

Extra pictures for the place with my friend Reijndert
 

The photo was taken here: Innsmouth