Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm walking away

"I'm walking away from the troubles in my life. I'm walking away to find a better day."
Part of the song that Craig David made and I still love this music.
Yes I am on emo mode while blogging this one. Just a bit maybe I can forget some things that is making me sad right now. Omg what am I doing T___T Well I hope you all like this one. 

[ Love Soul ] Hair Cap *034* by 流依 (bluestarrui.villota)
-NALA- *Color Bomb* Sunglasses by Leona (leona.iuga)
DAMNED Lollipop by Nic Renoir (nic.roxan) Group Gift
22769 Casual Couture Menstuff 3 Scarf by Paco Pooley Menstuff Hunt
*BOOM* Mini Vest by Ara Ultramegaforce (aranel.ah)
.::CENSORED::. T-Shirts Heart by PrincesaCindy Bravitz ♥Ne௰♥
[SHUSH] Autumn Floral Skirt by Avy Fhang 
Pelletteria Morrisey Pangea Bag by Didi Morrisey
[aberrant] Fingerless Gloves by Dylain Nikita ♥Ne௰♥
[aberrant]  Boombox Ring by Dylain Nikita ♥Ne௰♥
Artilleri Snakeskin Sash Belt by Antie Mae (antonia.marat)
Pelletteria Morrisey Sabina Leather Sandals by Didi Morrisey