Thursday, November 17, 2011

Epic fail moment, haha XD

Posting this because in few more minutes it is my real life birthday, muahahaha!!!!! Just a bit funny how this scene fails alot lol. I will receive the best gifts ever. Its both material and non material thing haha. 
Well in SL I got this shoes from R2 Fashion made by rei2 Aya. Quality and texture? Im giving 5 stars with double thumbs up. I love them :O Also these whole outfit I am wearing. I got this vintage skirt from [SHUSH] and also available at the Vintage Fair. I know this image doesnt look vintage at all but it looks cute together with my poncho top from 22769 Casual Couture. Well the details are below cause I got to go now to have fun. Bye all *happy face* ♥♥♥

[ Love Soul ] Hair *093* by 流依 (bluestarrui.villota)
*JeSyLiLO* :::IceCream::: *LightSkin* by LiLO Glom ♥Ne௰♥
Graffitiwear Gold Crystal Dreams Jewelry Set by Chalice Piers ♥Ne௰♥
22769 Casual Couture Cable Knit Poncho by Paco Pooley ♥Ne௰♥
[SHUSH] Vintage High Skirt by Avy Fhang Vintage Fair ♥Ne௰♥
.::CENSORED::. Journal Leggings by PrincesaCindy Bravitz ♥Ne௰♥
.::CENSORED::. Tropicalia Bag by PrincesaCindy Bravitz ♥Ne௰♥
R2 Fashion "Pumehana" `elua Shoes by rei2 Aya