Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just hanging out

My Lend poses by Kanno Quartz TP to Metaphoria Mainstore
My B F pose by Kanno Quartz TP to Metaphoria Mainstore
My friend Kanno Quartz made some poses for me to use. I admit they were nice poses so I used them for my blog (yaaaay I have new sponsor for poses, thanks buddy) These poses are not yet on market so standby till I give yall the link for these poses... I will show more soon 

Chinaheart Blogger
-LaViere- Freya Hair by Azure Electricteeth
[monso] My Bunny Band Gift - White by Morphine Janick
[glow] studio - Double Cross Earring by Jocelyn Anatine @ The Dressing Room ♥Ne௰♥
[DDL] Anniversary Sunglass (gold) by Melina Anatine ♥Ne௰♥
.Pekka. Blind  Piercing by Kathya Szczepanski
DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic by Steffi Villota
[glow] studio - Black Eye and Tassel Necklace by Jocelyn Anatine @ The Dressing Room ♥Ne௰♥
MONS / Lady Lumen Shoulder Bag by Ekilem Melodie @ The Dressing Room BLUE ♥Ne௰♥
[glow] studio - Double Cross Ring by Jocelyn Anatine @ The Dressing Room ♥Ne௰♥

Cracked Mirror Woolsworth Dress MESH (okra/white) by Cracked Mirror @ Fameshed ♥Ne௰♥
DADAbeiz Doux High Pumps Yellow by Celena (xdramaqueenx) ♥Ne௰♥

Vodka Shamrock
Dura-Boy16 Hair (Black) by ちあき (chiaki.xue)
Balkanik2.0 Shades-Black [BLK2.0] by ZlatanBLK Djannovic group gift
kal rau Promo V-Neck Mesh by Kal Rau group gift
not so bad MUNGO belt by Reda Bertolucci
not so bad MUNGO jeans faded by Reda Bertolucci
Balkanik2.0 Vintage HIPSTER by by ZlatanBLK Djannovic group gift