Friday, September 25, 2015

Do it again

Hey, boy, when I first met you
Thought it was special
I told you that
Hey, boy, up at Two Lover's Point,
When I kissed you I meant it
I wanna go back
Wanna go back
Can we go back
Boy, can we go back (let's do it soon, boo)


It was nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it on a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it on a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Let's do it again

LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar by Maximillion Grant
CATWA Hair Pamela Puffy
Inhale With Eyes to Hear Tattoo New􀀚
[MANDALA] TAPER_EARS
Pekka Reckless Unisex Piercing
Yasum *Mesh*Sweet Thing*Size 2*Vintage Black Dress @The Fantasy Collective
Real Evil Raven Rings Maitreya New
REIGN- Adley Wedges-